Home > History > History
"Remembrance of a QingQuan Past - The Young Marshal's House ...
Hukou Old Street is 300 meters long. In 1893, a station for ...
The Catholic Church established by Fr. Marsecano in 1965, is ...
SanYuan Temple is adjacent to HuKou Old Street. It and the C ...
*Address : No. 278 HuKou Old Street, HuJing Village, HuKou Township
Nicknamed Matzu Temple, SianSheng Temple was once a reservoi ...
*Address : No. 120 MingSheng Street, AiShi Village, HuKou Township
The local military and rich businessmen constructed TianDe T ...
*Address : No.642 KengZiKou Section, XinFong Township
Shifu WangYe Temple was constructed in Xing DaoGuang and ren ...
*Address : No. 156 ChiFu Road, 15th Lin XinFong Village, XinFong Township, XinZhu County
DaHuKou Public School was established in 1906 (Meiji 39) and ...
*Address : Between ZhongLun Village of XinFong Township and BoLuo Village
8 筆資料 · 第 1 頁 · 共 1
FIRST PREV · 1 · NEXT LAST